Jobline accepts listings for job opportunities in academic, public, school, and special libraries. Position announcements in Jobline reflect the specific requirements of the listing agency and may not reflect the opinions or the policies of the Virginia Library Association (VLA).
Guidelines for posting position announcements are:
- All posting should be sent via e-mail to Lisa Varga, Executive Director email@example.com (fax submissions will be accepted but e-mail is preferred).
- A fee of $75 is charged for each posting.
- Contact and billing information should be included with the job listing. VLA accepts checks, Visa, or Mastercard.
- Position announcements are published as submitted by the listing agency with little or no formatting.
- Positions are listed in Jobline for 90 days or until the position’s published closing date. Postings will be removed after the specified time period unless the Executive Director is notified in writing that the posting should be extended.
- Position announcements can be removed at the request of the submitting agency by contacting Lisa Varga.