About Finance Committee:
The Finance commitee assists the Treasurer in monitoring the financial state of the Association and to advises on future financial strategies and policies.
The Commitees objectives include
1. Proposing annually the long-range budget goals for the Association, including investment strategies, development of reserve funds and endowment funds, etc.
2. Monitoring investment accounts and, in consultation with account representatives and/or other financial advisors, evaluate and recommend alternative investment strategies.
3. Working with conference committees on preparation of conference budgets and with the Treasurer on the preparation of the annual operating budget.
4. Evaluating and advise on ongoing accounting and budget procedures.
5. Evaluating the dues structure annually in consultation with the Executive Director and make recommendations to the Executive Committee.